The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Get connected! There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause –- your child and all children in the community!
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school, you’ll be part of the solutions, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
For less than 3 cents a day, you can become a PTA member, joining more than 5 million other people who share your interest in issues affecting children. Everyone — parents, educators, students, and other citizens active in their schools and communities — is invited to join our not-for-profit parent association.
It’s not the amount of time you can contribute that’s most important, but rather your commitment to help PTA make a difference in the lives of children. It only takes a moment to join. You do not have to be a volunteer to be a member. We value your time and strive to use it effectively.
Click here to find a generic school supply for each grade level. Your child’s teacher will be suppling a more complete list.
The Family Partnership Program is a way to donate to Mary Bryant. 100% of your donation goes directly to our school, compared to only 50% of traditional fundraisers.
Other Benefits include …
- Only participate in PTA fundraisers and sell to family and friends if you want to
- Your family will be recognized in our school newsletter
- Your family will be recognized in our school yearbook
Junior Achievement (JA) provides lesson plans and materials designed specifically for each grade level that teaches the students about financial literacy, economy, and business entrepreneurship. Each class at Mary Bryant must have at least one volunteer presenting the program.
This is a great opportunity to enter your child’s classroom and become “teacher for the day”. There are five lesson plans and each lesson actually takes up to or less than 60 minutes. You and your teacher will develop a teaching schedule that is suitable for both of you. On the days of testing volunteers are not allowed on campus until after noon. However, classes can begin as soon as the teacher can incorporate them into his or her daily routine.
To learn more, please join us for our JA introductory/refresher meeting with Tampa’s JA coordinator, Lisa Joseph, on Thursday, April 28, 2016 from 8:30am-10:00am in the MPR. Please RSVP via JA@BryantPTA.com.
Because of it’s popularity among previous volunteers, the classes fill up quickly. If you are unable to make the meeting, please contact JA@BryantPTA.com and set up an appointment to discuss the program and review the materials provided in the classroom kit. For volunteers that have already signed up, please let Lisa know if you can pick up your kit on this day. We will still need to have the bio/conduct form completed.
All Bryant uniforms are sold in the Online Store www.bryantuniforms.com. This is an efficient, convenient way to purchase your family’s uniforms. Please include your child’s name and teacher’s name in the Additional Notes field for each item. This will expedite delivery of your uniforms. Once received at school, your order will go home in your child’s backpack.
Please use Firefox or Google Chrome for ordering, as these are the supported browsers. Make sure to check your email for order confirmation BEFORE resubmitting an order as this creates a duplicate order.
The company name that shows on your credit card statement is ‘Image Depot.’
Delivery can take anywhere from 2-3 weeks.
We are offering FREE SHIPPING TO SCHOOL, so there is no charge for shipping.
Our online store is open all year round.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Before placing an order, if you are unsure of the shirt size, please look at the samples provided in the front office OR refer to the Sizing Chart. This will allow you to see all the styles/sizes BEFORE you order. In most cases, the shirt description includes a corresponding size (Ex. M = 8-10).
Spirit Shirt is a t-shirt with a fun design which can be worn on Friday only with jeans or other bottoms. The design on the shirt changes every year. Designs from previous years and t-shirts received throughout the year from fun school related programs such as 5K Run, Boosterthon, Jumprope4Heart, Chess Club, etc., can be worn on Fridays as well.
For special events such as awards assemblies, fall pictures, field trips and group pictures, students will be required to wear a dress uniform, which includes navy blue collared polo. Please plan ahead and don’t wait until the last minute to order your embroidered navy polo.