Parents: Earn cash for our school and help your child’s class win a Pizza Party!
1) CLIP BOX TOPS COUPONS
Clip Box Tops coupons from hundreds of your favorite products. Each Box Top = 1 Classroom point.
2) SEND BOX TOPS TO SCHOOL
Send your Box Tops coupons to school in a baggie or taped to a boxtops-collection-sheet labeled with student name and homeroom teacher. Have them turned into your homeroom teacher by August 18, 2017.
3) PARTY TIME
The class that collects the most Box Tops will receive a Pizza Party in November!!! The winning class will be announced the first week of November.
4) OUR SCHOOL EARNS $
Each Box Top coupon redeemed is worth 10¢ for Mary Bryant Elementary!
How to prepare your Box Tops for submission to the classroom:
• Trim your Box Tops and put them in a baggie (max 50 per bag) or tape/glue (no staples) a collection sheet with Box Tops.
• The full expiration date must be visible and not expired.
• Write Student name, teacher & number of Box Tops on the baggie.
• Bring them to your homeroom teacher.
• Don’t forget to ask friends & relatives to help you out!
• Check office supplies at work too! Boise paper and Avery are Box Top Products.
• Don’t worry if you don’t have 50, send in whatever you have… each one counts!
More Product Info:
• Visit btfe.com/products for a complete listing of participating Box Top products and to sign up for Box Top marketplace purchases which also earns money for the school!
Questions? Contact Angela Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org